PRINTIT AWARD FOR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
It’s been a challenging year for businesses in the UK. The pandemic and rapid transition to working from home over the past year has created a fresh set of challenges for employers in terms of keeping employees engaged and motivated. Employees’ experience, health and wellbeing, have never been so important.
This award will recognise a company’s achievements in creating a positive employee experience.
Entrants should provide:
Entry (750 word maximum)
Entrants should provide a submission that showcases how you have transformed your people strategy to address the challenging new realities of employment. Judges will be looking for evidence of initiatives implemented and tangible results including but not limited to:
- Leadership, learning and employee engagement strategies.
- Innovation in re-designing a robust employee experience.
- Commitment to keeping employees engaged – initiatives to encourage feedback, staff Q&A sessions, virtual town halls, or alternative communication channels/models.
- Training and development opportunities, helping staff to thrive and reach their full potential.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including access to external support if required.
- Use of digital technologies to navigate the challenges of COVID-19 in the workplace, to effectively encourage collaboration, create virtual social events, or provide support networks for staff.
- Programmes to reward staff and motivate teams towards further success in a post-pandemic world.